“The matters of the heart can be tricky. Acknowledge what you feel. Trust where God is leading…” – Keturah Ford, Bible Teacher + Certified Facilitator
Keturah serves in ministry within her local New Jersey church and has held similar roles in adult, young adult, and singles ministries since 2005. She officially accepted the call to teach and preach the Word of God in 2009.
Since then she has been on a journey to share hope with people who have experienced trauma, relationship crisis, negative self-image, conflict, and other forms of human suffering in relatable ways. Her desire is for women and families to gain courage while facing the “hard stuff” for the sake of healing and moving forward.
She is an active Bible Teacher + Speaker + Facilitator at churches, conferences/retreats, college campuses, media outlets, outreach projects, online and anywhere the Lord sends her.
She spent over a decade (2003 – 2018) as a professional in the field of adult education (family literacy, adult basic skills, GED, college math, workforce readiness/development, at-risk youth) and is still utilized by many of her former students as a resource and reference. She retired from a formal classroom setting in 2018 to focus on family matters and consulting.
EDUCATION + PROFESSIONAL TRAINING:
- Thomas Edison State University (Bachelor of Arts in Sociology)
- Purdue University Global (Masters Degree in Education)
- Center for Pastoral Counseling (Advanced Training Certificate of Completion in Emotional Management)
- Trauma Healing Institute at American Bible Society (Certified Trauma Healing Facilitator)
- Jameson School of Ministry (Professional Development in church leadership + biblical studies)